STATEMENT OF ACTIVITIES
The purpose of this organization and ministry, is to aid people
in need, on a global basis by providing and offering:
- Educational training assistance in a variety of subjects and
- Relief assistance in varied forms.
- To support Christian missions, ministries and missionaries
in various capacities.
This organization and ministry is chartered among other things:
- To solicit and receive donations, bequests, legacies and grants.
- To operate printing and publishing equipment in order to publish
and distribute books, magazines, papers and other literature directly
related to the charitable objects.
- To employ and pay such assistants, clerks, agents, representatives
and employees as well as to procure, equip and maintain such offices
and other facilities and to incur such reasonable expenses as
may be necessary.
- To interact, co-operate, contact and liaise with other charitable
organizations, institutions or agencies which offer similar objects
to that of this organization and ministry.
The objects of this organization and ministry shall be fulfilled
through the designation of funds or materials to charitable projects
which have been approved by the executive of the governing board.
Relief assistance materials may be collected and sent or bought
from donated funds and distributed by this organization and ministry's
representative only, unless otherwise arranged and approved.